What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

128 x 32 DMD display

Big Phil

Site Supporter
10 Years
Alias
OTWBigPhil
Hi all,

New to the forum. Purchased my first pin last weekend. A Data East Star Wars and the DMD is dead. There was a problem with a few of the vertical lines but once I tried a skillful repair, I killed the whole thing.
sad-1.png

So, I need a 128 x 32 display. Can anyone help. I know this is a long shot but I need it tomorrow for a pin session tomorrow night.

Help me Obi Wan. You're my only hope....

Welcome to the forum
smile-1.png

Unlucky with the repair, I don't have a spare DMD but it might be worth you letting people know where you are as if you need it tomorrow I'm guessing posting won't be an option and it'll need to be within driving distance?

Im in chester le street. I dont have a spare DMD unfortunately! Where do you live mate?

Consett eh? I be in stockton myself. Not too far away but i sold my last spare just recently.

What did you do on the repair? Some conductive epoxy may bring it back to life if the pins are still good?

What did I do to the repair? Totally screwed it
smile-1.png

Ended up with a crack from top to bottom. No option but to order another
sad-1.png

Back
Top Bottom