What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted 1 - Bank drop target assembly parts needed

Rus121

Site Supporter
10 Years
Anyone have the following lying around?:

1-bank drop target assembly parts:

Armature sub assembly (floating plate that sits on the mini coil): A-15821
Actuator arm (thing that drops the target down): 01-8647-L
Spring extension (the one that allows the sub assembly plate to spring back in place): 10-363
2x Machine screws (6-32x3/16"): 4006-01003-03
Coil assembly (mini coil that knocks the target down): SM1-26-600

Whilst I'm asking, if anyone has any right hand side JM plastics or ramps in good condition, let me know. Ta muchly.

I have a load of spares from lots of stuff, I know I have a Shadow single drop mec but will have to have a good look for it.
Will be weekend before I can look so will get back to you then.

JM Drop 004.jpg JM Drop 003.jpg JM Drop 002.jpg JM Drop 001.jpg Right, I found what I was looking for and most or the drop target was present but not it all, so after finding the bits from elsewhere I managed to make up a complete drop target.
I have checked with the one on my JM and they are identical so you have yourself a drop target for your machine. The only thing is the target is yellow instead of black but these are eaisly found.

Thanks Dude. That will do very nicely. Let me know some paypal details and ill most definitely have it.

Cheers!

Gratis. Lets just call it you owe me a favor. If I ever need anything I will call on you.
Let me have you addy so I can get it sent off to you.

Wow. That's great. You can most certainly call on my services anytime you like. Thanks in buckets. PM'd.

Gratis. Lets just call it you owe me a favor. If I ever need anything I will call on you.

Wow it's like in a film or something. That one with all those people in it. Their beepers went off and they were called into action. Was it an Arnie flick? Not sure. May even have been The Shadow

Anyway, Dazza now owns Russ. He can like send him out to bury a body or something, no questions asked. Nice

I knew Dazza was in the mafia or something you can see it in his eyes.
Joking aside, good spirit Dazza. I know I owe you myself for your generosity, if you need anything I can help you with I will. I can dig a six foot hole quiet quickly. ;)

Back
Top Bottom