What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted 1º Pinball machine

Feder Fenix

Registered
Hi there!!

I joined pinball two years ago and I think now it's the time to get my very first pinball machine.

I would like a pinball machine that even if it requires some work it's playable (or almost). The idea behind this is refurbishing the machine and making it shine again.

I am interested on Bally/williams Pinballs and I happy to hear all different offers.

If I could choose, I will go 100% on blacknight 2000.

Thanks to the pinball community for introducing me inside the fantastic world that pinball is. Thanks a lot.

Hi there!!

I joined pinball two years ago and I think now it's the time to get my very first pinball machine.

I would like a pinball machine that even if it requires some work it's playable (or almost). The idea behind this is refurbishing the machine and making it shine again.

I am interested on Bally/williams Pinballs and I happy to hear all different offers.

If I could choose, I will go 100% on blacknight 2000.

Thanks to the pinball community for introducing me inside the fantastic world that pinball is. Thanks a lot.

Good Choice, happy hunting :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

showpic.pl

Has sb got a "swords of fury" on sale?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom