What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

“GTF” Galatic Tank Owners Parlour

SeikoKid

Site Supporter
I guess this will be as neche or less so than the TNA Owners Club, however we need an owners natter corner for all the niggles and joy

Mine was due November - I’m in for the Deluxe Edition, hoping I get that call soon with an idea of arrival……

Im drawn to it because I like a good
light show, sound theme and the game play looks entertaining. It’s a running theme with what I have played, enjoyed and still have - Seems a good thesis to work from given the amount of games I’ve gone through.

So who else is on board ? Anyone have theirs yet ?

IMG_5701.jpeg
IMG_5699.jpegIMG_5700.jpeg

This has to be the best video out there I reckon

https://youtu.be/z70a4tZLGa4?si=59LDeEgfhFz9mVKu

I guess this will be as neche or less so than the TNA Owners Club, however we need an owners natter corner for all the niggles and joy

Mine was due November - I’m in for the Deluxe Edition, hoping I get that call soon with an idea of arrival……

Im drawn to it because I like a good
light show, sound theme and the game play looks entertaining. It’s a running theme with what I have played, enjoyed and still have - Seems a good thesis to work from given the amount of games I’ve gone through.

So who else is on board ? Anyone have theirs yet ?

I'll let you know when it lands at mine and you're free to pop over mate.

Last edited:
Beautiful game and I love the theme, I was really up for selling some of my oldies and making this my first NIB but as soon as I saw the gameplay of it and heard that irritating dubstep music I was over it, felt like such a weird choice not to have a sort of tacky 50s sci-fi soundtrack. Hope to see one in the flesh sometime though, it's a stunning game for sure.

Beautiful game and I love the theme, I was really up for selling some of my oldies and making this my first NIB but as soon as I saw the gameplay of it and heard that irritating dubstep music I was over it, felt like such a weird choice not to have a sort of tacky 50s sci-fi soundtrack. Hope to see one in the flesh sometime though, it's a stunning game for sure.

Go to London and play it for free this week?😄

Well..... I went, I saw, I played. I am very glad I have ordered this game.

The Tank. Oh let's talk about that Tank..... Ive heard so much negativeness about it and I found it one of my fav things today. Of course the rest of the game is there but the Tank to me is in a pure positive placement. I destroyed it several times in a row and met the Alien fella on many occasion.

Right now I could go an purchase a LE but I find the cabinet artwork and metal paintwork really unappealing. Ive got a couple days to decide. Otherwise its prob the summer before it arrives :(

The whole game is packed. The UFO, Ramps, MAGNETS & MAGNETS galore. I love the music and sounds. Light show. The whole package had me playing for prob an hour. I think the stop plug ( whatever its called in-between the flippers ) is broken as it never came up once and the flippers defo need more power or Waynes fans, along with the VUC for the ball lock - Semantics though

Yep. Anyways. its fun - lets hope it doesn't change till ive got my fun from it

Last edited:
So an evening spent working through the glitches , but having the pinball knowlage now i was not upset at NIB being faulty. Haveing to rebuild a pop bumper cos it was put together wrong did raise an eyebrow but at least now they are all set up nice and sensitive
Just installing the update after @Calimori explained the difference to me over FAT and FAT32 formats

adult mode has been initiated ….

Not holding my breath here. Don’t be alarmed if I start posting in the 3rd person.

I’m halfway through the 32 page owners thread on pinside - Glad I’ve got the game now and not last year ….

Might have to brush up on my German

Attachments

• IMG_7248.jpeg
    IMG_7248.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom