What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

£16K for BBB

Another thing is that it would be leaving the UK. Think only 3 or 4 came over here, we know where a second one is but the other 1 or 2?

Anyone wanting to come have a game is welcome to (just give me fair bit of notice so can get it off work)

I would also ask myself how much I would miss the game if it left? Personally I have sold over 30 games and never missed one enough to buy it back a second time, but we are all different.

I would either take the money and run or decide to keep it for a decade at least and enjoy it:)

Star Trek, ACDC, MB and LOTR are the only 4 I haven't owned out of pinsides top 25.

The only one I've bought back is TAF. As close to perfect as it gets imo

Well, i suppose i'm the buyer! lol
i have effectively this Tron LE for trade, if needed.
if BBB owner wants to sell it, please contact me.
kind regards

img15.hostingpics.net_pics_793128IMG2747.jpg

img15.hostingpics.net_pics_957583IMG2746.jpg

img15.hostingpics.net_pics_164807IMG2806.jpg

img15.hostingpics.net_pics_238961IMG2810.jpg

img15.hostingpics.net_pics_768600IMG2811.jpg

img15.hostingpics.net_pics_429927IMG2817.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Laurent welcome to pinballinfo! :)

As you can see there is a lot for and some against, I am still undecided. Mind says maybe, heart says no.

I'm not going to say what the wife says!

no problem buddy.
it's very hard to take a decision.
i kept my MM more then 10 years and in the end i was more watching than playing it. so i decided to sell it.
no regret. and if one day, i miss it, i would buy it again. anyway, i understand you.
take care

PS: how many post i need to be able to use the sell/wanted forum? thanks

erm...... I cant say. I had actually forgotten how i had set it! :D The reason is, if people knew they would post crap spam posts to get to the level and then post... Kind of defeats the object.

Could be a member duration... or a post count....

I did see something that would a good idea a few weeka ago that i may implement here.... still mulling over the idea :D

I would also ask myself how much I would miss the game if it left? Personally I have sold over 30 games and never missed one enough to buy it back a second time, but we are all different.

I would either take the money and run or decide to keep it for a decade at least and enjoy it:)
I'd buy another Banzai and T2. That's about it.

erm...... I cant say. I had actually forgotten how i had set it! :D The reason is, if people knew they would post crap spam posts to get to the level and then post... Kind of defeats the object.

Could be a member duration... or a post count....

I did see something that would a good idea a few weeka ago that i may implement here.... still mulling over the idea :D

I think it was 5 posts...

I've never seen let alone played one, that's why I'm so keen for a go on Dave's one before he sells it for the price of a holiday cottage

Is BBB actually all that great? I played an emulated version and can't really see why it commands such a high price.

Think it's thought to be fun but relatively run of the mill. However initial run was ultra limited. Re-run satisfied demand at the time, but in today's market looks miniscule. Capcom were only in the market very briefly (2 years) and produced very few games. Fairly adult theme (of which there are few these days). Hand drawn art (of which there was practically none for years). All combines for silly money until next remake.

image.jpeg image.jpeg
Just to let people know. I'm keeping the BBB. £16K.. A lot of clams but the game is a work of art and it is my sense of humour. It's a piece of pinball history with an interesting story..at least to pinball people! Dan welcome to come play it.

In related news I'm also keeping my routed SS. I thought about posting a separate thread but then I didn't

Hi,
I think i Will probably find it within US ( i have 2 serious opportunities).
But i just would like to get advise to the best way to get this us machine working in my house (220v).
Does it exist a device that makes the voltage conversion that i Connect directly to the plug (so out of the pinball) or do i need to buy a new transformer inside the pinball?
Thanks

Hi,
I think i Will probably find it within US ( i have 2 serious opportunities).
But i just would like to get advise to the best way to get this us machine working in my house (220v).
Does it exist a device that makes the voltage conversion that i Connect directly to the plug (so out of the pinball) or do i need to buy a new transformer inside the pinball?
Thanks

All the pinball machines I know have a method of using the existing transformer for different voltages around the world. BBB should be no different.

My BBB runs off a transformer, I think it can be changed but not sure on capcom which wires to move and don't particularly want to try it as if I fry boards!

@Julian Hepworth might be able to help

It's done with different loopback connectors on the transformer circuit - they are detailed in the manual - mine came with a US one (as expected) - I made the UK one up and it worked fine.

Julian

Back
Top Bottom