What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Zaccaria Ski Jump - £750

Biff

Site Supporter
Alias
****a
No more room in the inn, three projects pending and i don't like to tomb stone, so pins must go.

Ski Jump was a project pin, i bought of a farmer who had it as a wedding present and stayed with them and was played by kids etc, until it wasn't, then it stopped working. I took it off his hands in 2017/18. It needed a fair bit of work but wasn't in too bad order. It has been treated with bromide and wood worm killer, simply because it was actually in a barn when i found it. THere are a few old holes on the neck. Nothing since and nothing any where else. Worms like damp, i do not keep my machines in the damp. I treated with wood worm killer and bromide, so if any buggers did return they chew the wood the bromide means that they cannot digest it and die of starvation.

Details of the refurb can be seen here:

5) Complete - Ski Jump EM | Pinball info - 2018

It has been up and running since 2018, been to many shows and has not had an issue. This is not a mint machine though. The playfield is true to form for Zaccs and is in great condition, there was a minor touch up that is shown on the link above no busted plastics etc. The cab is battered, the back glass was flaky, now repaired and stabilised.

The sound board is complete and working.

The pin will be at PinFest over the weekend and it will be available for collection at the end of the show on Sunday. If i don't sell to any of you guys, will pop on ebay for silly money buy it now and look for offers.

If you want a two for one deal i am also selling Queens Castle, would consider a trade, with / without cash - let me know what you have.

Cheers

JB
1630047628015.png

Back
Top Bottom