What's new

Sold Zaccaria Magic Castle

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
Hi there pinballers, first up of probably a few I'll be selling as moving to a new and slightly smaller flat soon so really need to cull my out of hand collection - plus since transforming this from a hobby to a business I've really not been playing much at all. This is a wonderful example of a Magic Castle and it is the best playing Zaccaria machine I've ever come across. Beautiful snappy flippers, slings and bumpers... super fast and very brutal. Topside was stripped down and cleaned up about 3 months ago, all the metal work topside of the playfield polished up with Perfect Play rubbers fitted and Comet LEDs installed throughout, English sound ROMs have been fitted too. Will post a load of pictures over the weekend. For now I'll attach a gameplay/tutorial video I recently made of it - but stay tuned for pictures. Am looking for £1650.

Pretty good nick really, small bit of paint burnt off by the neon tube where it bounced off it or something.

can get it setup and get some pictures when I get back home at start of the week if interested, it’s folded up and stored at the minute..
Yes please 👍🏻 Where are you located if you don’t mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom