What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac price question?

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Gents,

Ok so i usually dislike "price" threads, so i promise this is a one off with a purpose.

Was chatting to a decent enough sounding guy on ebay with regards to a one armed bandit - and he happened to say that he has a pinball he was looking to sell.

Thought i would post it here in case there are any takers or anyone that fancies an interesting project...

The pinball machine is a Zaccaria Time Machine, which now only lights up and nothing much else happens except all the counters flash. It did work and has a centre section that lifts up when you get to a certain score. There seems to be a lot more info on them now than there was when I bought it but your guidance on disposal would be appreciated as most seem to be in USA from what I have seen. Again it has to go as I have no room.

Anyone interested, let me know and i'll put him in touch..... I like Zacc's - They are usually rather hardwearing machines, and seem to last a while -

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3494

Looks quite a cool machine :) It's in Hertfordshire...

Paul

Great looking machine.

Problem is Zacc working spares ...boards etc...are like rocking horse sh*t. So you could be faced with challenging board repair if that is where the problem lies. Keith Withnall is the UK Zacc expert that I know of. He took a Hot Wheels project off me and is refurbing it from the boards up. Should be at Swavesey :)

Price .....would say a nice worker has got to be 450 - 600 ????? So one with issues - price accordingly. Based purely on GrizZ patented Friday night beer + figure out of the air system :rolleyez:

A Zacc project ? I'd hazard a guess of £150-£250 depending on playfield, backglass and condition of the circuit boards... I also agree with Ive's estimation of £450 to £600 for a working game. :biggrin1:

Depending where it is in the shire, I can go take a look and some pictures for people. I have no room, not even for a project. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom