What's new

Zac price question?

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Gents,

Ok so i usually dislike "price" threads, so i promise this is a one off with a purpose.

Was chatting to a decent enough sounding guy on ebay with regards to a one armed bandit - and he happened to say that he has a pinball he was looking to sell.

Thought i would post it here in case there are any takers or anyone that fancies an interesting project...

The pinball machine is a Zaccaria Time Machine, which now only lights up and nothing much else happens except all the counters flash. It did work and has a centre section that lifts up when you get to a certain score. There seems to be a lot more info on them now than there was when I bought it but your guidance on disposal would be appreciated as most seem to be in USA from what I have seen. Again it has to go as I have no room.

Anyone interested, let me know and i'll put him in touch..... I like Zacc's - They are usually rather hardwearing machines, and seem to last a while -

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3494

Looks quite a cool machine :) It's in Hertfordshire...

Paul

Great looking machine.

Problem is Zacc working spares ...boards etc...are like rocking horse sh*t. So you could be faced with challenging board repair if that is where the problem lies. Keith Withnall is the UK Zacc expert that I know of. He took a Hot Wheels project off me and is refurbing it from the boards up. Should be at Swavesey :)

Price .....would say a nice worker has got to be 450 - 600 ????? So one with issues - price accordingly. Based purely on GrizZ patented Friday night beer + figure out of the air system :rolleyez:

A Zacc project ? I'd hazard a guess of £150-£250 depending on playfield, backglass and condition of the circuit boards... I also agree with Ive's estimation of £450 to £600 for a working game. :biggrin1:

Depending where it is in the shire, I can go take a look and some pictures for people. I have no room, not even for a project. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom