What's new

YouTube Pinball Shows/channels

Always enjoyed watching anything TNT does. Also the PAPA channel when they put tutorials/gameplay videos up. Buffalo pinball is pretty good and Dead Flip occasionally makes me laugh even though Jack Danger who hosts it is a bit of an annoying character at times. Always used to find our very own @lukewells ArcadeUK channel very interesting but has gone a bit dead recently!

You are right, Jack can be annoying, he seems to get all the machines early though for his stream. Damn good player too.

+1 for Buffalo Pinball, my favourite pinball show by far. Deadflip seems to get early access to a lot of new games, Stern's especially but he can be a bit annoying as others have said.

Watch all mentioned above and all good IMO. Any Bowens tutorials are a must. Also the repair series (can't remember his name but he is always fighting with Todd) has some good tips and repair advice. Jack Danger does get all the exclusives and often plays in the stern factory.

John's Arcade is pretty good, mostly video games but a fair bit of pinball too.

Again, he gets a bit annoying after a while...

Chris Bucci's vids are good, youtube name Spida1a or something very similar. I watched them all a few times when I was getting into pinball :oops:

The guy that (used to) fight with Todd is Ray of Games Room Collectibles. Their video series that they did is top notch, the best I've seen. About 60 or so of them, all about 40 minutes, each one focused on a different aspect and going into great detail

Another one is the Pinball Ninja (Clay of the Marvin site and from Norm and Shaggy) which for a nominal one off fee allows access to literally hundreds of videos and detailed fault finding write ups, if that's your thing. It's my thing anyway. Another A++ recommendation

Jack is a great guy - he just is trying to appeal to a wide audience when he streams. He helped my wife out on pinball stuff and was really nice to us when we were at expo last year!

Jack is a great guy - he just is trying to appeal to a wide audience when he streams. He helped my wife out on pinball stuff and was really nice to us when we were at expo last year!
I'm sure he is, it's just that alter ego he switches on when infront of the camera, and all those daft butt jokes gets annoying.

Back
Top Bottom