What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your first flip of 2018 ?

Love ive's night moves!......great fun..and looks 80's chic to boot!
Fantastic.......
my first flip of 2018 was sm of course!.....but not for long as wendy pulled the plug on it and reminded me (in a tactful manner?!) that I had better, more important things to do like walk the dogs and take her out. (The wife that is!) plus I had been playing pinball all day Saturday at @robotgreg so fair cop I guess!:(:thumbs:
IMG_2899.JPG

I dragged my flu riddled self up to the games room and managed one game on Tron before giving up and going back to the sofa. Somehow completed Quorra and Gem though!

First game played with son this morning was GB. I had one good game on it. Not been close to any high scores for sometime though.

I too played GB - unfortunately, it was on the PS4 as I don't have a pin yet of my own, I would absolutely adore to have that as my first pin, but price is currently prohibitive as a first buy. Out of interest for GB owners, is the tall ramp shot for "OK who bought the Dog" "Spook Central" and to load up containment unit multi ball a nightmare in real life? As well as the TOBIN/Extra Ball scoop being a nightmare to control when it pops out. Sorry to hijack, not sure if there is a better thread for this.

I too played GB - unfortunately, it was on the PS4 as I don't have a pin yet of my own, I would absolutely adore to have that as my first pin, but price is currently prohibitive as a first buy. Out of interest for GB owners, is the tall ramp shot for "OK who bought the Dog" "Spook Central" and to load up containment unit multi ball a nightmare in real life? As well as the TOBIN/Extra Ball scoop being a nightmare to control when it pops out. Sorry to hijack, not sure if there is a better thread for this.

no WBTD shot easiest in GB. Scoop not bad but can be tricky. We got one ramp can be tough... hardest is PKI ramp!

My first 2018 play was RFM, I updated the software from 1.1 to 1.6 yesterday, so was nice to have a 2 player with taz turbo junior.

Happy new year to everyone.

Chris.

Banzai Run.

Followed by lashings of Funhouse and Dialed-in. Finally got @mark9 's score off the high score table on Funhouse, about a year after he put it up there.

What's your high score on Funhouse ?

Got this tonight on GB which is bloody good going for me. Machine was going mental on multiball and super jackpots. I swear one of these days it just gonna go pop..lolII4VXkNTQEuw%ZToxi+kAw.jpg

My fh is set at 4 ball. No extras. Mid outlane post lhs. Hard outlane post rhs. 28.3m. I just twigged that the skillshot gets quite valuable when you are on the second multiball

My start buttons are still flashing... :(

...still flashing...

...flashing...

...flashing...

...the pretty lights are drawing me in...

...flashing...

:-o

Last edited:
First game of the year (last night) was on IM and got a full value 35m DoD with it!
Let us not discuss the remaining games after that though......... :rofl:

When I'm in the game shack i always play on every machine, but my first machine of the year was GB :D

Back
Top Bottom