What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your 2020 Pinball Activity

In
JP2
AIQ

Passed through
WOZ

Out
IMdn

Managed to win 2 tournaments this year before lockdown, I was just starting to get warmed up.

With the way the WPPR points depreciate over time, I foresee that @PUP will be in the top 10 in the world after his strong showing at Fulda, on March 4th 2023.

A great year for me as it was my first full year in the hobby.

In:
Metallica Pro
Deadpool Pro
Star Trek Pro
Jurassic Park Pro
Iron Maiden Pro

Out:
The Shadow
Demolition Man
Judge Dredd
Scared Stiff
Lord of the Rings
Attack from Mars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not many changes this year.

In:
Jungle lord project (I think it was 2020)
Couple of EM projects as well
Sttng (on loan)

Out:
None.

Pinshed still not finished, but is nearly there. Hopefully will be done by next weekend, then I can start getting a couple of the project machine sorted. (And the gamesroom will be tidy again)

Went to a few comps and league meets at the beginning of the year, and got my first trophies with 2 x 2nd places. So, although its been a quiet year, its also been my best for ifpa points and with everyone's old points dropping off, I'm moving up the rankings because of covid. I reckon another 3.5 years of lockdown and I'll be in the top3 in the UK!! :rofl:

My first year in Pins, so only had the following action:

In:
Zac Space Shuttle
Zac Locomotion
Lethal Weapon 3
WH2O

I enjoy the process of getting them working again, so most of the above have been purchased with issues/not working.

In
BSD
LW3
MMR
RFM

Out
RFM
BSD

LW3,ES,MMR will be going next year to help fund the new pin double garage which will be building April/May just leaving NBAFB, it’s my fav game so will never go :D once got the double garage can start to rebuild the collection again and be able to work on them far easier and get em in and out far easier as well :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom