What's new

You have insufficient privileges to post threads here?

The back stories crack me up, some of the alter egos have told more about their lives in one post than I can remember about myself.
I’m off to get the popcorn.

Hey @Toxteth O'Grady - I noticed by your signature on here you have a CFTBL.
Why dont you sell it to Mr B.... Your can get £2K for it you know?

My Creech has had a large amount spent on making it as nice as it is now and I still need decals and a few new ramps to make it minty. I’ll keep it if you don’t mind.
Good luck with finding a nice one for under £3k, those days are long gone methinks.

I’m still looking for an original hologram if anyone has one......

@tiltedjohn I've got a project creech you can have.... 2.4k and you can have it, would be great to meet you.
It seems obvious to me you are playing around with me. I spoke to Andrew last night and he filled me in with events. I have no idea who is right or wrong with what happened it is none of my business. As I told you at the start of this post, you are very wrong in your assumptions but are free to believe what you wish Yes I am looking for a CFBL and Andrew will do it up for me but clearly I am wasting my time, you and your friends can believe what you want. I hope when you realise you mistake, you are men enough to admit it and apologise, somehow I doubt it.

Come on "ladies" leave him alone. He's just an ordinary guy from the outskirts of London with 2 or 4 electronic pinball machines, no experience of electonics, lots of experience of electronics......and a sociopathic ability to wish cancer on people. It's definitely not this "Andy" character who he will be avoiding but also using regularly.

Question - Should i ban now, or wait for more baiting?? :D

Last edited:
@Paul as amusing as this thread is, if the guy has had 4 banned accounts already then surely it's time to block the IP?

It seems obvious to me you are playing around with me. I spoke to Andrew last night and he filled me in with events. I have no idea who is right or wrong with what happened it is none of my business. As I told you at the start of this post, you are very wrong in your assumptions but are free to believe what you wish Yes I am looking for a CFBL and Andrew will do it up for me but clearly I am wasting my time, you and your friends can believe what you want. I hope when you realise you mistake, you are men enough to admit it and apologise, somehow I doubt it.
I'm not playing around at all, I have a Creech which I was going to restore but I've seen your - oops sorry, Andy's top class work and I think the machine deserves better than the poor level work that I'm capable off doing

I'm still waiting for his lawyer to contact me, unsurprisingly I heard nothing after he threatened to have a word with my wife!

a complete asshat.

Back
Top Bottom