What's new

You have insufficient privileges to post threads here?

I'll just leave this here....

View attachment 102958
4 down..1 to go....
As I have already mentioned, I do not know this chap or the other people mentioned on this list. I do know a person called Andrew and he mends my 2 machines on occasion nothing else. If he has offended someone in some way, I am not part of it. If this is some kind of joke, then it is in very poor taste. I thought this was a site used to discuss the hobby I for one love If someone is having some kind of joke with me for whatever reason I ask it to stop please

I'm going to be suspicious of anyone using "quotes" unnecessarily.

I used to have an entourage of rabbits that followed me around, wiggling their ears on occasion when I was speaking - well, I say "entourage" (with apologies to Milton Jones)

This is a very strange site or people who say they are enthusiasts. I am looking for a Creature from the Black Lagoon as it holds sentimental memories for me. I Have a guy , who apparently is also known on this site, who has agreed to do a refurbishment on any one I can find and because of this I suddenly start getting a wave of abuse and insults from people I have never met or particularly want to meet, making cryptic comments that I do not understand. If this is the way people treat others on this site then shame on them I am just a normal guy living on the outskirts of London who plays and has a modest pinball collection (4 machines) no more no less. I think I am beginning to know whet the expression cyber bullying now means.

This is a very strange site or people who say they are enthusiasts. I am looking for a Creature from the Black Lagoon as it holds sentimental memories for me. I Have a guy , who apparently is also known on this site, who has agreed to do a refurbishment on any one I can find and because of this I suddenly start getting a wave of abuse and insults from people I have never met or particularly want to meet, making cryptic comments that I do not understand. If this is the way people treat others on this site then shame on them I am just a normal guy living on the outskirts of London who plays and has a modest pinball collection (4 machines) no more no less. I think I am beginning to know whet the expression cyber bullying now means.
CYBER BULLING!! 😂😂😂 I nearly just choked on my fajita reading that.

I can only hope most of the members are not like the few who have chosen me as some kind of target for their anger or frustrations/ I read the post "attitudes on this forum" and clearly there are some who chose to ignore these sensible rules. I will speak with Andrew tonight and try to make sense of the bizarre set of messages and emails I have received today.

Back
Top Bottom