What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You can always find room for one more..

• Thread starter robertlucas1970
  • Start date
This soon turned into a much bigger job, thought I could just patch the floor up after taking the porch out, but it looked crap, so all the floor had to come out along with the skirting.
I didnt want to get carpet and the wooded floors did not last long with the weight and moving pinballs about, so went with tiles which now turns out was a great option as the Home Cinema sounds better, the turntable gets no feedback even at high volume.
I also have room for one more pinball, but the tiles were so expensive I need to start saving again..........

IMG_20200914_200217319.jpgIMG_20200914_074859839.jpgIMG_20200914_200222461 (1).jpg

Oh god I absolutely love the greys! I might have to steal your colours!

The wall paint is Moles Breath by Farrow and Ball, but at £60 a tin Jonson's paints have all the codes and they mix it for £25
Almost every job we do now the customers are picking Moles Breath and having panels fitted on the walls are also the thing to get at the minute.

Oh god I absolutely love the greys! I might have to steal your colours!

The wall paint is Moles Breath by Farrow and Ball, but at £60 a tin Jonson's paints have all the codes and they mix it for £25
Almost every job we do now the customers are picking Moles Breath and having panels fitted on the walls are also the thing to get at the minute.

Can I ask about the flooring too? 😂Just stealing your room.

Can I ask about the flooring too? 😂Just stealing your room.

They are a porcelain tile from Tile Choice, I have wooded floors and laminate in other rooms and they have not lasted long.
These should last, but at £30 a square meter and then the adhesive it's cost close to a grand.
IMG_20200920_104218395.jpgIMG_20200920_104229646.jpg

Certainly sounds worth it.
I haven't settled on flooring my pin room yet, I might keep the short carpet already in there and get flooring like yours in the lounge as it fits the colour scheme.
Cheers for r sharing!

Back
Top Bottom