What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Yellow Bally bumper collar/ring 03-8276-6

Dave2084

Registered
Looking for a pair of Yellow Bally bumper collar/ring 03-8276-6 - nice used or new, these are for the finishing touches of my pacman restoration.

Only on-line source I know of is Bay Area Amusements who want $40 shipping.

03-8276-6.jpg

Hello,

I broke up a M&M Pac-Man around 20 years ago, but I still have at least one of the bumper assemblies, which I kept among '"work's" stock while I was a serviceman. I'll have a look if the outer ring(s) are still about, and any good.

Yours, David.

Hi @Dave2084,

You know what I'm going to ask... ;)

Where did you find your new yellow rings? Did @Jay Walker come up trumps or did you bite the $40 dollar bullet with Bay Area?

Looks like I might need two sets of rings and caps, and make some black PAC-MAN decals to go on top.

Actually, what happened with my game was that the game had 4 rings, both glued together in pairs! I managed to separate them and refinish the best two with Micromesh to look like new; lots of elbow grease involved (Micromesh is amazing but not a quick process).

What do you have? Is there anything else you need?

I'll take a look to see what bits I have at some point.

Back
Top Bottom