What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted X-Files

MidnightOdyssey

Registered
Yep, you read it right... and I know. And I guess I'll find out all for myself, but as themes go, I've got to have one!

And if they're that bad, surely someone has one they want to shift....?

Yep, you read it right... and I know. And I guess I'll find out all for myself, but as themes go, I've got to have one!

And if they're that bad, surely someone has one they want to shift....?
As always it's actually nowhere near as bad as the naysayers would have you believe. Many just follow the herd having never really played the game.

Always best to play pins for yrself and make your own mind up I find. Every single pinball machine is someone somewheres favourite game ever [emoji3]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I quite liked the game but I do love Data east sega games.
I only played the one at Arcade club but I did find the game very dark. By some vids, it looks like others are too. So I would invest in some quality leads or a Pin stadium if they do one.

Good luck mate. I think one was sold on ebay a few weeks back

I was after one as my first pin before I got my Street Fighter II, but I couldn’t find one in good condition (condition is key for me).

I don’t think there are too many around, but I am sure one will pop up.

As always it's actually nowhere near as bad as the naysayers would have you believe. Many just follow the herd having never really played the game.

I agree....some anti Sega bias in evidence too!

It's a good game imo, and with just a couple of tweaks (having lights to show the progression of the episodes, making the ramps slightly more open) I think it would have been much better received.

The callouts can sound quite muffled with just the standard one speaker in the backbox, and if it's dirty I'd recommend cleaning the inserts of the big X as it can be very dim, and also the 'hidden' lights above the flippers....otherwise they'll be so well hidden you won't see them at all!

Not sure I could handle David Duchovny giving me that smouldering look everytime I muffed a shot.

But best of luck mate ?

There will be a X Files in Blackpool for the NLP Show at the end of October, it's not for sale (but never say never) but you'll get to see if you like it or find another pin you never thought of buying.

Played worse . Have one because I like the theme and at the time it was silly cheap . 2 figures not 4. Because it's unloved you should be paying low end dot matrix price not close to 2 grand ! Most desirable Sega game is Star Wars Trilogy due to the theme . Best to play IMHO is Troopers

i have one and a twister if you near Coventry your welcome to try mine to see if its what you want
had both of mine a couple of years now so don't play them as often now, Would possibly swap or trade
for another

It looks in good nick :D but has a £2250 starting price :eek:

I'd really hope you could find one for less than that....

I had clocked that one... pretty much sums up my thoughts on it too. Think I'm secretly hoping someone pulls the trigger on it before payday, I'd hate to be faced with the temptation of overpaying :eek:

I had clocked that one... pretty much sums up my thoughts on it too. Think I'm secretly hoping someone pulls the trigger on it before payday, I'd hate to be faced with the temptation of overpaying :eek:

That's Brian...he's in our neck of the woods know him well.......
He is always open to offers out of ebay. Wiz him a p.m. Keith.
We have an x-files out on loan. If you are not in a hurry I will give you first dibs.........:p:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom