What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWFRR - DMD and backglass lights out

Steven

Registered
My WWFRR DMD has stopped displaying anything and the lights behind the backglass are out. Apart from this the game plays fine, all playfield lights are working and the sound is also as normal.

Any tips on what the cause may be or the best way to investigate further would be hugely appreciated

Thanks

My WWFRR DMD has stopped displaying anything and the lights behind the backglass are out. Apart from this the game plays fine, all playfield lights are working and the sound is also as normal.

Any tips on what the cause may be or the best way to investigate further would be hugely appreciated

Thanks
Iirc that's the Data East one.check connector on dmd driver board - the one with two cables in it. Check ribbon cables too. Check connectors for backbox gi lighting - can get burnt over time

I've got this, love it.

Definitely check ribbon cables, check they're the right way round as well. Backbox is GI so check on top left on the PSU board. Give it a wiggle and see if it works.

Back
Top Bottom