What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wtf is a freind request ???

john bud

Registered
im not the best at online stuff, so sometimes i havent got a scooby. i have had a few requests to be freinds, but i think i have messed them up. wtf are they and what am i supposed to do ???

hank ee kindly.

I guess that depends on the site they originated from. Friend requests from RussianBrides.com are probably very different to those from Facebook.

if you know the person, click 'yes' or 'ok' or something.
if you know hem and think they're a **** then click no otherwise they'll be able to stalk you and know everything you write

be careful clicking yes when your relatives ask, better to make an excuse. otherwise you spend forever wishing you never said yes

im not the best at online stuff, so sometimes i havent got a scooby. i have had a few requests to be freinds, but i think i have messed them up. wtf are they and what am i supposed to do ???

hank ee kindly.

John,
Are you sat cuddling that bottle of 15 year old single malt again.

in the middle, right at the top of the screen its says notifications, if i click on it , it says friend requests ??? ive tried ticking a few boxes, but nothing is happening, its still there though.

At the top, next to the notifications (to the left), click on your username. Then click on the friends tab, next to "About Me". Do you see any friends in there? The software shows you when your "friends" are online but I am not sure what else it does to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom