What's new

Found it! WTB Elvira EATPM or SS..

Dex-Jay

Site Supporter
Alias
Richard
With my PZ Party Zone off to a new owner shortly I thought I'd mention I'd like (and I'm in no rush for one, this year or next) a SS Scared Stiff or Elvira and the Party Monsters EATPM.

I don't think my funds can currently stretch to a SS but you never know! A EATPM is probably closer to my budget.
Thought I'd mention it! :)

Rich

My Elvira and the Party Monsters arrived yesterday! I was beginning to think there were none going to surface! Thankfully I was quick enough to grab the one off eBay, I know a few of you were tempted. Well chuffed! :D

There was 2 elvira’s on ebay recently only one looked like a scam, the non-dodgy one sold within a few hours.

Seen an Elvira Party Monsters for sale yesterday for £2500. I was tempted but couldn’t quite go for it. Already have a SS hence why I thought about getting the other one. Glad you got it. Saved me from doing something stupid.

There was 2 elvira’s on ebay recently only one looked like a scam, the non-dodgy one sold within a few hours.
Yeah, mines the one which sold in a couple of hours, the 1st one to come on eBay. The 2nd one at £2,500 is still available as far as I know.

So is the one on at £2500 a scam???

Note to self: stop clicking on these dodgy seller things!!!!

Last edited:
So I called out the Gumtree seller an hour ago. No reply. Asked if they could supply a picture of the machine with my name and todays date. Think you were right. Scammer.

Back
Top Bottom