What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! WTB Elvira EATPM or SS..

Dex-Jay

Site Supporter
Alias
Richard
With my PZ Party Zone off to a new owner shortly I thought I'd mention I'd like (and I'm in no rush for one, this year or next) a SS Scared Stiff or Elvira and the Party Monsters EATPM.

I don't think my funds can currently stretch to a SS but you never know! A EATPM is probably closer to my budget.
Thought I'd mention it! :)

Rich

My Elvira and the Party Monsters arrived yesterday! I was beginning to think there were none going to surface! Thankfully I was quick enough to grab the one off eBay, I know a few of you were tempted. Well chuffed! :D

There was 2 elvira’s on ebay recently only one looked like a scam, the non-dodgy one sold within a few hours.

Seen an Elvira Party Monsters for sale yesterday for £2500. I was tempted but couldn’t quite go for it. Already have a SS hence why I thought about getting the other one. Glad you got it. Saved me from doing something stupid.

There was 2 elvira’s on ebay recently only one looked like a scam, the non-dodgy one sold within a few hours.
Yeah, mines the one which sold in a couple of hours, the 1st one to come on eBay. The 2nd one at £2,500 is still available as far as I know.

So is the one on at £2500 a scam???

Note to self: stop clicking on these dodgy seller things!!!!

Last edited:
So I called out the Gumtree seller an hour ago. No reply. Asked if they could supply a picture of the machine with my name and todays date. Think you were right. Scammer.

Back
Top Bottom