What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired WPC-S CPU Board (Known Working)

Expired Due to no activity

SpiderPin

Site Supporter
Hi - have a switch error on my Shadow and think my PinLED CPU board may be bad. Looking for a known working WPC-S CPU board to test.

I know they are little pricey, but I would highly recommend the PinSound Rocket CPU boards. They are really good and far better then the PinLED boards.

I know they are little pricey, but I would highly recommend the PinSound Rocket CPU boards. They are really good and far better then the PinLED boards.

+1 on this. I have not long installed one and it was a doddle.
It also has a new lithium battery and all the tools to swap your EPROMs and asic chip.
I would buy this over an original any day they a far cry from the old tired ones and come with a warranty which I doubt will ever be used.

Oh and I don’t consider them pricey considering what’s being asked for an original.
I have a few asic chips and the other jobbie that’s needed if you haven’t got them.

Back
Top Bottom