What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available WOZ - Emerald City LE

Clive

Registered
Time for a change up, so for sale is WOZ Emerald City LE. This is number 211 of 1000 and had the original dodgy light boards. 5 were replaced by the previous owner (robertlucas on here) and soon after buying it, one further replacement board was fitted. Since then no issues for over 18 months, so I conclude it's all good. From my perspective, the machine is pristine and plays perfectly. Happy to provide more photos on request, but happier still if you want to view in person. Located 7 minutes from junction 20 of the M25 (one junction west of the M1). Martin knows where I am and is welcome. £6,400.

WOZ - machine.jpg
WOZ - wizard.jpg
WOZ - green witch.jpg
WOZ - munchkinland.jpg
WOZ - topper.jpg
WOZ - magic ball.jpg
WOZ - upper playfield.jpg
WOZ - forest.jpg
WOZ - cabinet art.jpg
WOZ - spares.JPG
WOZ - side view.jpg

Best game I've owned. Although I struggled to sell mine for £5250 a few years back. Jumped out too soon!

A quick 'bump' to say that with incomers due (you know how it is) I'll be closing this off Monday latest. A good level of interest (thank you) but nothing firm, so just pm me if you'd like more details etc.

Back
Top Bottom