What's new

Sold World Cup Soccer94

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyo

Not such a well known member.
As title, looking for offers around £750. Pictures of machine on the media section
just been shopped /cleaned, new rubbers etc ,no boot up errors
PM me for further details located in East Hertfordshire

I love WCS94. Some say it is too easy, but to me that is an advantage as it can draw kids and wives into the game. A good player can expect to win the cup final, and see if he can get to the 5th TV award or whatever, this has loads going on, and there's something about scoring a goal with a pinball that just stays fun no matter how many times you do it.

Carl! Carl Spiby! Your machine is here ready for you to buy

Still trying to get mine working, guess I'll have to shell out for the PinLED replacement :(

Not surprised this sold so quick, seen these change hands for £1200 recently. I didn't think you could get a DMD pin for less than £1000 now.

I think it depends if you want Bally/Williams.

I've seen a few DMD games go for < £1000 lately. Baywatch was one I saw recently, and also the R&B that I grabbed a few weeks back. And I think Dan has a Surfin Safari (Gottlieb) and Nightmare On Elm Street (Data East) up for sale, both under £1000. I'm pretty sure both of them are DMD-based games.

Surf n Safari isn't a DMD, but Freddy is

there's still plenty of DMDs out there for under a grand - off the top of my head, apart from those mentioned: GE, JP, LW3, SP, DM, FT (perhaps), I500, SST, TFTC, XFiles ..... bound to be another dozen i haven't thought of as well ..... probably all Data East games to be honest ..... not cos they're bad, just less popular for some reason

That's exactly how i've been feeling Carl. I'm a massive horror fan so was really tempted by the Nightmare on Elmstreet table.

But i've only just got my first one in the house so all my money is going on buying the bits I need to clean that one up and get it running nicely. Besides i've still not really got the space for more as yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom