What's new

Sold Working project - Rare game ....1989 Monday Night Football

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
A sudden rash of pin purchases mean I have crazily overstretched the Grizz Shack. Flat out of room so unfortunately am gonna have to call a halt to my Monday Night Football restore :(. RARE game here in UK, first one I have seen in over 10 years of pin collecting.

£400 takes it - which is what I paid for it as a non player.

I'll add some pics later.

Basically I have got it running and the game plays. all solenoids flashers seem to be working.

Thought displays were fine but now the top one has stopped working ?? Could be fixable.Could need a new one.

Needs cleanup, rerubber etc. Could use a new ramp flap and decal. These are available. Though it plays fine with them as are. Would look nice cleaned up, rebulbed etc.

I have some NOS target decals for it now which I will include. Photocopy of manual also.

Cab a bit tatty. Lockdown bar tatty.All could be sorted as primarily black.

Check out the Shop Log thread for info + some pics . Its a working game, just needs some tlc to look real decent again. http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/data-east-monday-night-football-1989.2687/

show us all some pics of MNF, Ive!

it's a beauty, i lusted over it today but already have my hands more than full. i soon realised that when it comes to pins, space is the first thing to run out. cash is sometimes tight and sometimes not, but games in the collection are safe money in the bank nowadays so once they're in, you have your collateral/deposit/nest egg/whatever. but space? you can't buy space and stay where you are. i suppose you can go up to an attic, or down to a basement, or out to a shed or garage, but it's gonna run out sooner rather than later

hoff and kitt.gif

Back
Top Bottom