What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Wolverine xmen LE. The Kelly brook of pinball one day special

D

Deleted member 181

Ok people...

I am just testing the water here, is anyone interested in buying this of me?

I was looking for £5500 ish

Totally gutted about the possibility of selling it, but the money would go towards building a games shed and sorting out our patio at the house freeing up my games room for little will and all his plastic crap and keeping mrs B happy in the process.

Like i said just seeing if anyone is keen, that way it can help me make a tough decision.

Cheers ladies

Will

Will,

It aint the Kelly Brook of pinball.... it just aint THAT sexy :D

www.corinnesays.co.uk_wp_content_uploads_2013_05_Kelly_Brook_Breakthrough_Awards_Smile.jpg

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! ........................not Wolverine :sad:

Sell all the others - the ones you *dont* like, remember how it works :rolleyes:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! ........................not Wolverine :sad:

Sell all the others - the ones you *dont* like, remember how it works :rolleyes:

Mate I know :'(

AC/DC is defo gonna go and probably after the NLP the woz will go to it's new owner....
Just had a bit of an epiphany that I don't want all that cash tied up in top end games, nice having them but in reality if I can do the patio build a shack and still have change to fill it with cheeper games it's all good :)
It's nice going on a buying Frenzy again...
First up JP which looks like it's sorted thanks to Mr FintanStack
Going to hunt down a sopranos again.

If you find a Sopranos for sale but it's not up to your standards, let me know dude. I know you like em pristine whereas for me if it's all working I'm happy.

Failing that, dibs on your Sopranos when you sell it to get your XMen back, that you are always raving about how it's your favourite ever keeper.

I'm struggling with the Kelly Brook link - does this pin come with a nice pair of tits thrown in?

AC/DC is defo gonna go and probably after the NLP the woz will go to it's new owner....
Just had a bit of an epiphany that I don't want all that cash tied up in top end games, nice having them but in reality if I can do the patio build a shack and still have change to fill it with cheeper games it's all good :)
Will, I have these kind of epiphany's all the time. Just means I keep buying and selling games like a crazy person;)

Stretch marks on her tits? nasty
Get you, I certainly wouldn't kick it out of bed.

I'm liking your thinking Will.
There are some cracking game that just get overlooked because they are middle of the road.
You can start by collecting all the system11 games. Now that would be a collection.

I'm still reeling from the reality that anyone has two or three five grand games kicking around their house! Where do you guys get your money from? Do you rob banks or print money for a living? The ruddy hoops I had to go through to scrape together £125 for Gold Ball... ;)

What's Kelly Brook famous for? Is she from a TV soap? She looks rather scrummy in her black and white bikini :D

I'm still reeling from the reality that anyone has two or three five grand games kicking around their house! Where do you guys get your money from? Do you rob banks or print money for a living? The ruddy hoops I had to go through to scrape together £125 for Gold Ball... ;)

What's Kelly Brook famous for? Is she from a TV soap? She looks rather scrummy in her black and white bikini :D

I run a people trafficking syndicate , you can squeeze three small illegal immigrants inside an average stern machine and now with JJP making wide bodies again your can get four people in one of them. The bonus being you get a NIB game once you have got the game through customs albeit a bit smelly :)

Own pins for 10 years+ and then it makes it easier. Everything rose when JJP came on the scene, those of us who owned machines at the time were fine as our games "market proofed" us somewhat. Some of us might have put a 10 game collection together for as little as 5k but are able to chop and change games that "owe" them £1k for close to a NIB Stern. Those who started 3 or less years ago are the people who will likely be sat on 20k+ in their machines if they have 10+

Own pins for 10 years+ and then it makes it easier. Everything rose when JJP came on the scene, those of us who owned machines at the time were fine as our games "market proofed" us somewhat. Some of us might have put a 10 game collection together for as little as 5k but are able to chop and change games that "owe" them £1k for close to a NIB Stern. Those who started 3 or less years ago are the people who will likely be sat on 20k+ in their machines if they have 10+
Nice ;) Wish I'd been into pinball back in 2003 when there was that big auction in Bordon, Hampshire (20 mins up the road from me) and games like BLACK HOLE went for £60 :(

Only been on the scene for 18 months. My collection of 3 has so far come to the grand total of £625! One works, one worked but is now in pieces and the other has just had its brain resurrected but who knows what other mysterious malfunctions await...?

Ok it's gonna have to go to the great crap shoot known as eBay :(
So quick price drop to £5200.
Don't want to sell this beauty and my longest keeper and all time favourite pin ever , ever .... But gotta fund the games shed and patio somehow , shame it's not gonna have this powerhouse of a game in it when it's built.
:(

Back
Top Bottom