What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Wizard of Oz (WOZ) with extras

Snux

Site Supporter
Alias
Mark Sunnucks
I'll get some pictures up over the weekend, but I'm selling my WoZ. It's a standard edition, but is one of the numbered ones (954 / 1000 on the apron). It's HUO (I bought it from Tyke on here, who bought it new). Game basically still looks like new, might have a scuff or two on the back, will check when I take the photos. Very small bubble under the decal on the front of the machine, up near the lockbar, maybe the size of a 2p coin, which might go flat if popped, I didn't try as you don't see it unless you know to look.

Has the following in addition -

• Lighted Twinkie drop target (not fitted).
  • Full set of Cliffy protectors (not fitted).
  • Plastic protectors (some fitted, rest in box).
  • Additional playfield lighting kit (fitted, could be easily removed if you want to)

All fully working. Machine would need collecting from Maidstone (Kent), about 3 miles from the M20 motorway exit.

Looking for £5800. Would consider a nice STTNG as a part exchange.

Worth trying a hairdryer on your bubble, worked for me.

Not brave enough :) It's not really noticeable, I only mentioned it to be 100% honest, whoever this goes to can try it if they want to.

Also if I'm way off mark with the price let me know, but I think it's fair.

As promised a bunch of not very professional photos. I had to use the flash so they look a little washed out, but the playfield basically looks like new.

DSCI0014.JPG DSCI0015.JPG DSCI0016.JPG DSCI0017.JPG DSCI0018.JPG DSCI0019.JPG DSCI0020.JPG DSCI0021.JPG DSCI0022.JPG DSCI0024.JPG DSCI0025.JPG DSCI0026.JPG

Also meant to add that the machine has a shaker installed from CoinTaker (or maybe they are standard, not sure). Also the topper is currently removed as my ceiling is too low, but I still have it and the screws to fix it back on again. I bought this from Tyke last March, and it was apparently 2 months old then.

Back
Top Bottom