What's new

Sold Williams Terminator 2

Marble Madness

Registered
Due to being completely mucked around I'm trying my first 'pin for sale' listing!!

For sale is my Williams Terminator 2 pinball machine which has been in my collection for many years. It is in great condition considering its age. It was has been looked after and has had a full workshop consisting of the following

-complete upper playfield strip down - all parts removed & cleaned, metal work polished, broken plastics replaced, flipper rebuilt kit installed, coils cleaned, sleeves changed, all rubbers changed for new. All targets cleaned / changed.

-all underneath playfield parts removed & cleaned. All metalwork polished, all boards cleaned, all bulbs replaced. Wiring loom cleaned.

-all bulbs replaced in the backbox. Boards cleaned and any connectors damaged replaced.

-the DMD is perfect, no gassing, no lines out and is very bright. All boards work perfectly with no issues

-cabinet inside very clean and tidy.

-it has had a small touch up to the playfield just above the flippers by the previous owner but the touch up is very good, shown in the picture

It's been a great machine in my collection that has brought many many hours of fun.

If you want any more pictures just let me know.

Price is £1999 obo

Thanks

IMG_4618.JPG
IMG_2126.JPG
IMG_2120.JPG
IMG_2125.JPG
IMG_2122.JPG
IMG_2119.JPG
IMG_2117.JPG
IMG_4603.JPG
IMG_2127.JPG
IMG_2129.JPG
IMG_2131.JPG
IMG_2132.JPG
IMG_2136.JPG
IMG_2134.JPG
IMG_2137.JPG
IMG_2116.JPG
IMG_2139.JPG

A member requested some video of the machine which I've now taken. If anyone wants this also just pm me and I'll send on.

Back
Top Bottom