What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay Williams System 7 boards - MPU X 2, Driver, Sound Board, PSU & Displays

JMP

Site Supporter
Selling off my spare System 7 boards as sold my last Williams machine.

Got two CPU's, both recently tested working, one has NVRAM and ROMS for Laser Cue that can be re-written (currently in storage) £110, other needs batteries and ROMS (photo below) £100. Tracked postage on top. SOLD
Sys 7 MPU.jpg

One Driver board, tested working with new interconnect headers £100 plus postage - pic to follow. SOLD

Sound board, previously tested working. Needs sound ROMS. Pic below £75 plus postage.
Williams Sound board.jpg

Rottendog replacement PSU, never used but bought from forum member (board seller/repairer) as good/working. If any issues on arrival, return for refund. £90 plus postage. SOLD

Rottendog.jpg

One six digit display and centre match/credit four digit display , both tested good/working. £45 plus postage.

Will do a deal for the lot if picked up as little time to sort/post. Ta.

Poulton-le-Fylde NW area.

Last edited:
If you're thinking the same about sys11 at some point, please let me know!! :D

Last bump for reductions on remaining items; sound board and displays (as above) before I pack up and put them in storage.

That seems to be the norm for Williams; though I didn't pay much attention to video games, in the System 11 era the video game Smash Tv used the standard pinball audio of the time (D 11581), and I think it's one of the Mortal Kombat sequels* that uses DCS.

* Mortal Kombat 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom