What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Williams System 11 replacement speaker

Andy_B

Registered
Hi, not sure if this is in the correct forum but can anyone recommend a replacement cabinet speaker for High Speed?

I am not really looking for a high end kit unless the improvement in the sound justifies it. Can anyone with experience of the kits chime in? (I'm here all week!)

I searched for a 6.5" coaxial, 8 ohm speaker on eBay and ordered one which appeared reasonably priced. I got the 6.5 bit right but ordered a 6.5cm speaker which is a bit small :)

Any help appreciated.

Andy

Thanks for the reply. Does he have a website?

.....nope! Ain't nobody got time for that!....(but look out for a forthcoming Facebook page....)

The New Forest moves at a gentler pace :D
This thread will give you some idea
https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/speaker-upgrade-kit-budget.32267/
.....it certainly does...and we love it!

System 11 , high speed entry level, direct fit speaker upgrade kit..composed of the following...6.5" cab. Mid/bass Subwoofer. 6" left backbox two way full range speaker. 4" super tweeter right backbox. £48.00. Plus £9.50 post and packing. Here is a picture.
Due to the "gentle pace" do not expect next day delivery........:)
IMG_3955.JPG

Back
Top Bottom