What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Williams Space Station recently refurbed

Tony

Site Supporter
Alias
Tony
For sale my recently refurbished Williams Space Station, looking for around £1250, just played it loads at a family party played great any inspection welcomed looking for £1250? has LED's in the top surface and some in the back back does have some wear & tear to the cabinet but i dont think its that bad (it has been touched in) Playflied is in great shape has mlar fitted just a couple of small 5p sized wear areas, and a 50p size bit where the ball drops onto the playfield from the upper playfiled, not that bad, any trail inspection welcome. only for sale as i need the space.
note also on ebay but i thought i'd put a shout one here. any questions thoughts welcome.
Thanks
IMG_0043.JPG
IMG_0045.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0052.JPG
IMG_0053.JPG

IMG_0058.JPG

I didn't notice the '2001' monolith in the artwork until I shopped the one at work. It has a little quirk; the right side lock solenoid is driven as a 'Special' solenoid, meaning that to kick a ball out of it, whether in play or not, requires the Game On line active, enabling the flipper relay.

I bet not a lot of people know that!!! It's partially hidden under the rotating space station, a nice touch!
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 10
Finally figured out how to turn on the for sale "Red" sign I think I'm more at home with the 1987 technology!!!

Back
Top Bottom