What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Williams Road Kings (sys11) PRICE DROP!!

ronnie63

Site Supporter
Selling my Road Kings, just spent lots of time and money getting this looking better and playing perfect. By no means mint but no wreck either. looking for £750 for it. pictures in this thread

Post #1271

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/the-how-much-is-this-table-worth-thread.5286/page-43

The good

It's fully working, every lamp,flasher,switch and coil working.
It's just had the playfield rebuilt with new rubbers and all the parts tumbled.
New target decals including divert target
All the displays are working and bright
The boards are all in good order with no hacks or burns.
A remote battery holder has been fitted.
The cabinet is un faded and some dings to the back box have been filled and touched in.
The coin door and legs have been powder coated.

The bad
Some scratches on PF glass (might have another one)
A couple of broken plastics have been repaired
The y ramp was damaged but been repaired with stainless steel and strengthened
The apron has some pitting but still looks nice and shiny
The side rails are dinged with a dropped backbox
The playfield had some wear in places but has been repainted and clear-coated over those areas and has come up well

Thanks Ronnie

always underated . great mix of early 80s Williams sounds and modern (for 1986!) music track

Another playfield glass fitted so no scratches, been thoroughly play tested and some faults only found by a good ball bashing have been fixed, broken flipper return spring and a phantom switch problem, all ironed out.

Price drop to £700 I won't go any lower than that!

Thanks Ronnie

this is a great machine. tatty broken EMs are selling for £700

Matt took a video of mine whilst on loan

I've been playing mine loads. What a great game :thumbs:

Price is getting very cheap now for a decent working game (ebay projects sell for more than 700)

This is all making me want to keep it! Your right it's a bit addictive to play even alongside all my DMD games. I might put it up elsewhere at a higher price see what happens. If nothing I will fold it up and store it for now.

This is all making me want to keep it! Your right it's a bit addictive to play even alongside all my DMD games. I might put it up elsewhere at a higher price see what happens. If nothing I will fold it up and store it for now.
Hi Ronnie
I'll buy your Road Kings if you're still up for selling it?

Back
Top Bottom