What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Williams Junkyard Nice Condition with spare Cars plastic.

Pablo-UK

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
Williams Junkyard reluctantly for sale due to wanting a WOZ table. I have thouroughly enjoyed my time with this machine but I need space for my MBR when it eventually arrives.

I have owned this pin for the last 10 years HUO and bought from a local guy who also has had for over 5 years in his home.

Cabinet and back box is in a nice condition with only a few minor scrapes but has lovely colour and still shines.

The playfield is very nice with no wear that I can see on any areas and fitted with LEDs, Translite is also very nice without any scratches and also fitted with LEDs.

Plastics areal in good condition without any cracks apart from the Cars plastic next to the wrecking ball area which has been hit by the ball at some point (see Photos).

I have included in the sale a brand new plastic to replace the one on the table if you choose to.

Legs are powder coated black and in good condition.

As you can see from the photos the boards are also in good condition from what I can see.

DMD is bright with no lines out on the grid. Has small burn from the table that you can see when machine is switched off but does not affect the strong display during game play.

I am happy for Cash on collection or Bank transfer and collection from Martin if you wish.

I am asking £1995 as I think its a nice example. If you want any more picks or videos please let me know.

Thanks Paul

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg
5.jpeg
6.jpeg
7.jpeg
8.jpeg
9.jpeg
10.jpeg
11.5.jpeg
11.jpeg
12.jpeg
13.jpeg
14.jpeg
15.jpeg
16.jpeg
17.jpeg
18.jpeg
19.jpeg
20.jpeg
21.jpeg
22.jpeg
23.jpeg
24.jpeg
25.jpeg

glad i missed this as id have not been able to help myself lol !

Back
Top Bottom