What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold williams indiana jones

jagman

Site Supporter
hi folks, up for sale is my IJ , owned by me for around 9 years, private use only,, when I bought it the cab was faded so bought a set of nos from pinball heaven, 3 years after that decided to get the cab sorted ,as I wasn`t confident enough to do it myself I enlisted the help of matt Addams and he did this for me, see his you tube video of him doing this very cab from 5 years ago, apparently he loves these IJ cabs;) the pros,,, cab is still superb no fading , coin mech is there but I have never used it, ,colour dmd ,,mods include, new bi plane with spinning prop,, mine cart mod,, side blades,, idol ruin lighting mod,, left hand jackpot ramp decals,, all supplied by andy dreads,, manual,, remote battery holder,,,,, the cons,, insert wear mainly seems to be on the left hand side,, special and lites hand of fate inserts, green insert below getting the idol insert, yellow arrow on entrance to left hand lane, ghosting on shoot again, all playing as it should,,strong flippers , no leds fitted
price £4400 with colour dmd or £4100 with out, normal orange dmd that I took out of this is perfectly fine,, any views welcome located in Alcester Warwickshire [/ATTACH] DSCN0059.JPG DSCN0062.JPG DSCN0063.JPG DSCN0064.JPG DSCN0066.JPGDSCN0066.JPGDSCF4531.JPG DSCF4532.JPG DSCF4541.JPG DSCF4543.JPG DSCF4545.JPG

Last edited:
bump and price lowered,
hi folks, up for sale is my IJ , owned by me for around 9 years, private use only,, when I bought it the cab was faded so bought a set of nos from pinball heaven, 3 years after that decided to get the cab sorted ,as I wasn`t confident enough to do it myself I enlisted the help of matt Addams and he did this for me, see his you tube video of him doing this very cab from 5 years ago, apparently he loves these IJ cabs;) the pros,,, cab is still superb no fading , coin mech is there but I have never used it, ,colour dmd ,,mods include, new bi plane with spinning prop,, mine cart mod,, side blades,, idol ruin lighting mod,, left hand jackpot ramp decals,, all supplied by andy dreads,, manual,, remote battery holder,,,,, the cons,, insert wear mainly seems to be on the left hand side,, special and lites hand of fate inserts, green insert below getting the idol insert, yellow arrow on entrance to left hand lane, ghosting on shoot again, all playing as it should,,strong flippers , no leds fitted
price £4700 with colour dmd or £4400 with out, normal orange dmd that I took out of this is perfectly fine,, any views welcome located in Alcester Warwickshire [/ATTACH] View attachment 61680 View attachment 61681 View attachment 61682 View attachment 61683 View attachment 61684View attachment 61684View attachment 61685 View attachment 61686 View attachment 61687 View attachment 61688 View attachment 61689

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom