What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Williams Defender Arcade - JROK board

ianw

Site Supporter
Alias
cityexile
Bought last year, off forum member. Running a multi Williams JROK board which is solid and reliable. It also has a multi Williams control panel. Someone has installed small casters to allow it to be moved around easily. Joysticks can be adjusted / set to 2-4-6 and 8 way.

Need to free up some space.

Looking for what I paid for it. £950

20240129_182712.jpg20240129_182717.jpg20240129_182724.jpg20240129_182741.jpg

Im in the process of putting an FPGA into my Robotron. Was just going to have it as Robotron but since I needed a new overlay decided to get the multi game one.
May post a thread up soon :)

Love a bit of Defender, I was even tempted myself.
Congrats to the new owner and enjoy.

Now Sold, going into the depths of Wales!
There's lovely! Before I bought my Defender I considered going the Multi-Williams route in a Williams cabinet and one of the Multi-Willams route. (Defender, Robotron, Joust) Those stencilled cabinets like pins always looked so cool.

Where do the Defender pins live these days? I played 1 at Manchester expo a few years ago, and 1 at Terry's ( may have been the same pin ). I haven't seen one even mentioned on here for a long time. Would be great to have 1 at pinfest.

Where do the Defender pins live these days? I played 1 at Manchester expo a few years ago, and 1 at Terry's ( may have been the same pin ). I haven't seen one even mentioned on here for a long time. Would be great to have 1 at pinfest.

Rare as hens teeth. 369 units produced according to ipdb. There was one up North (the one at NLP most likely) but I believe the owner was made an offer he couldn't refuse from abroad.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away ……also known as Worthing c.2011 …… I had a Defender vid and pin side by side in my Psych Out zone 😎 Both provided by Dave Langley @Dave2084 iirc 👍 The pinball is fantastic … those sounds !

2AFCB395-B66D-42DE-BEB3-EF81F5D8BFD8.jpeg

6DDD6F48-8996-473D-9634-0C76C970C6FB.jpeg

I also have a pic somewhere of @Will2.0 and I trying to squeeze a Defender pin and a DE BTTF into his car . Epic fail 😁

Back
Top Bottom