What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Williams Black Knight breaking ..

Expired Due to no activity
All will be revealed when I know more. I don’t want to lock this thread up so will start a fresh one as soon as I can.

Right now it’s a family friend offering me rights on what’s there. I’ve been told “old video and pinball” that’s it.

Could be boxes of nothing.. or? Just don’t know

All I can do is be ready to shift things with money and space waiting. I will share this with you guys as it unfolds.

if your not intrested in the video stuff yourself,the guys on ukvac probably will be

Mr Death
Just read your lovely lazarus black knight thread.
Where exactly is this project up too? And what do you think is left to do?
I enjoyed doing that squirrel infested partyzone you sold me. Im sure you find these machines in dumpsters lol

Haha - I have been in discussions @AlanJ - with the playfield etc, just a bit too much for me I think unfortunately. Someone will love it and keep it - I would only do it, have it for a bit and move on.

@Mooseman Project is up to the point in the thread. Lots left... not able to itemise as haven’t got that far myself.
I’m in two minds with the sale and I’m looking into backbox options and wood repairs etc.
Machines are sourced through eBay or from other members on this forum.. in this case it was both.

I’m likely to just chuck it in storage for a while and see how I feel about the wood repairs later?
Or just scrap the project all together and call the cabinet too far gone. Shame but I wasnt told it had signs of woodworm when I bought it.
I’m not a woodworker.

In fact thinking about it... I couldn’t risk passing this on to someone in case I’ve missed any woodworm activity etc as this could cause major damage to other property.

I think I’ve answered my own question.. need any parts?

Put it into quarantine then source a new cab.
Think Daz @replicas can make them or would deffo know who could.
Not sure if manny still makes them.
Would be such a shame to kill off a knight

Probably for the best unfortunately - was pretty darn well far gone, lots of great parts in it though. @deathrow will end up making more from it this way too - he put it up for a great price for the community, but on all ends this just didn't ever stack up to go any other way.

Yes a shame but these things happen. Translate is bad too and not cheap. I gave it a go but woodwork is a no no for me i Think.

I’m calling it a day on this.

Probably for the best unfortunately - was pretty darn well far gone, lots of great parts in it though. @deathrow will end up making more from it this way too - he put it up for a great price for the community, but on all ends this just didn't ever stack up to go any other way.

Very true mate

I know you tried your darndest @deathrow to let it become a project, even to the point of losing money on this to let someone have a crack at it - just wasn't meant to be.

do you still have the speech board that attaches to the sound board avaliable?

Hi deathrow if your selling parts i need two playfield plastics for mine if they are ok and available, the blue one above the eject hole on lower playfield and the yellow one that goes between the 2 metal ramps.
cheers, Andy

Hi deathrow if your selling parts i need two playfield plastics for mine if they are ok and available, the blue one above the eject hole on lower playfield and the yellow one that goes between the 2 metal ramps.
cheers, Andy

Will check them for you mate..

Requested pictures..

Sound board will have some re-capping carried out before sale £20 plus post (not fully tested)

Power board psu is modified as shown with normal upgrades. Price to be confirmed.. more pictures and info in shop log thread. (Tested working) offers?

Backbox loom needs some repairs.. pictures again in shop log. I have some headers and pins etc so may be able to help with parts.

Plastics pics as requested

1B595C1D-3BB7-49BC-A5D6-887A23301544.jpegEC9186F6-0399-4B7C-9B9D-EC4F3A3B0207.jpegAEDB4B8A-71E6-4588-9F1D-F1ED0334F0FC.jpeg53BA3E5A-50E2-42D2-8289-90F332669D55.jpeg1478BAA7-D028-4028-8813-16D806302F4D.jpeg3C124E34-335F-4B05-940D-266063924AA3.jpeg0703EE03-8022-4014-BBCD-DABB84383BF3.jpeg3CEBE523-CE96-4E20-A297-45115A7CA59B.jpegE7BF22CC-7A70-4D02-ADB5-54216171C2C6.jpeg

Last edited:
Does anyone need anythin or would like to make an offer on any parts before the eBay vultures get at it?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom