What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Williams Bad Cats

jonny c

Registered
The wife saw a Bad Cats on ebay and now wants one because it makes meow noises !
Has anyone got one complete, ideally in need of restoration ?
I'm tempted by the one ebay but its alot of £££ for a not very good game

The wife saw a Bad Cats on ebay and now wants one because it makes meow noises !

I don’t believe it’s for your Wife! I think secretly BC have a underground following, or I could be wrong and the guy on eBay has all his mates bidding it up!

Good luck on finding one, we are on are second after selling the first one over ten years ago and regretting it. Great beginners game/when I’m brain dead game and I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She played it 3 years ago at the Hall of Fame in Vegas and has wanted one ever since.
(We had to get a second real cat just to keep her happy!)

The one on ebay is mad money for a BC.

Bid history shows d**d won it but has 'private' feedback score. So probably the sellers mate.
There was a zero fb bidder showing at one point, and a high bid got retracted from someone else; all very suspicious

I noticed the high bid retraction. TBH I like the backglass art and playfield but no multiball and the sounds might grate after a while. Plenty better System 11’s out there!

it was clever marketing to have Bad Cats and Mousin Around released at same time. MA is a hidden gem

Reactions: DRD

Taxi also makes a meow sound, but it's because a taxi runs the cat over..

Back
Top Bottom