What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Williams Arcade Video Game Top Trumps

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Alias
Greg
I've designed a set of top trumps based on the Williams games of Roboton, Defender, Joust and Stargate,

There are 32 cards, a pcitire of the enemy, a brief description and 5 categories as follows:
- no of pixels
- max per wave
- wave maxes out (ie wave number that maximum no of enemies first appears).

I've generated all this info myself so you may disagree with the hostility rating but many thanks to Sean Riddle who has a webiste listing the no of enemies per wave for Robotron and Joust which was most useful and to Scott Tunstall who I reached out to and helped fill in a few gaps on the Robotron numbers which were not on Sean Riddle's site.

A quick disclaimer that I cannot guarantee the 100% accuracy of all the other numbers although I believe them all to be correct. Where the heading is by the top instead of the middle has been corrected from the test set pcitured.

I will be selling these at £10 per pack plus £3 postage. Payment will be by paypal to robotgreg@yahoo.com (friends and family only or 70p extra if you want to do goods and servcies to cover fees).

Please let me know if interested by Sunday 23 April as I will try to gauge numbers before a bulk order. I will be able to order more in future but price will be higher for one-offs unless enough for another batch.

The cards are not as thick as good playing cards, more like cheaper ones but there is no option from the supplier to print on thicker card. Likewise the edges of the cards are a bit rough. Just a warning as don;t want anyone to be disappointed.

Hope you like them!

IMG_20230412_105020.jpg
IMG_20230413_180812.jpg
IMG_20230413_180841.jpg
IMG_20230413_180855.jpg

Back
Top Bottom