What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Williams 40 pin connector through hole

Sorry guys don't know why I haven't had notification for this thread.
Hi steve my dad's been looking at the board for me just rang him he said two of them
Cheers
Steven
If its the big board interconnect on a Williams system 3 to 7 then I think its recommended to replace all them as they can cause all sorts of issues, apparently its very common.

If its the big board interconnect on a Williams system 3 to 7 then I think its recommended to replace all them as they can cause all sorts of issues, apparently its very common.

Yeah i remember having a gorgar with the lot replaced.. These have been changed at somepoint but the pins haven't and its damaged the connectors (from what it sounds like)

Last edited:
I will have a check for you tomorrow,I may have some,but can't be sure,I replaced the ones in my gorgar years ago and I remember having to order a minimum amount from farnell,I remember selling some I had left over,but im not sure if that was all my spare ones or not

I will have a check for you tomorrow,I may have some,but can't be sure,I replaced the ones in my gorgar years ago and I remember having to order a minimum amount from farnell,I remember selling some I had left over,but im not sure if that was all my spare ones or not

That would be great thanks Steve 🙂

With all the problems Ive heard about them I'm surprised no one has come up with a Solder in board with the 40pin IDE cable connection like the company making aftermarket boards has added for better reliability.

Sorry to be a pain does anyone have a link to these on one of the sites mouser, rs, farnell I did find some but I saved it on my other phone that broke 😞

yes those are the ones, I used to fix my driverboard,they do have square holes,but the round pins from the mpu board fit nice and snug into them

Back
Top Bottom