What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Williams 1995 Jackbot - nice condition £875

Or....... (Guess I better do something better with my time now....)

image1-1.jpg

image4-1.jpg

That's seriously horrible, Even the sarge would pass on that.
Wouldn't he ?

Nasty, Nasty, Nasty.
I am going to have nightmares after seeing that.

You guys .....:rolleyez:

That Hippye looks awesome :biggrin1: Finders fee for anyone who can source me one :loco: ????

Nice guesses .....but all wrong ;) Like I would seriously entertain a Hurricane, X Files or TOM in the Shack. C'mon people ..... give me some credit ....its not a horror show , just another misunderstood and unfairly judged title :grouphug:

Yeah and didn't like it (if that's the one with the full sized 8 ball in the middle of the pf). There was a Gillian's island there to. Quite a good lil arcade till the knocked it down

Yeah and didn't like it (if that's the one with the full sized 8 ball in the middle of the pf). There was a Gillian's island there to. Quite a good lil arcade till the knocked it down

Cue ball wizard ? Has a cue ball in the middle of the playfield with a wireform stopping it getting down near the flippers

Quite like it too

cueball.jpg

Ah that's it cbw I really didn't like it. It was at least 20 years ago I played it I might feel different now

Actually not 20 years I slightly over estimated my age doh! But a long time ago

Back
Top Bottom