What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Willams Hurricane parts

Expired Due to no activity

ronnie63

Site Supporter
Thought it best to start a thread for this! Nothing sold as yet, parts asked for in the other thread will be given first refusal on what they asked for.

Parts available for Hurricane pinball, plastics, ramps, wireforms,topper, motors, translite etc, most metal parts were too rusty! but ask if you need anything, playfield also rotten which is a shame! and lots of parts too rusty to even remove.

Some playfield pics

DSC04827.JPG
DSC04828.JPG
DSC04829.JPG

binned the last translite. couldn't get £300 for the whole firkin machine and playfield was mint. at least a pleasant French chap got to make use of that. This was 2012 not 2002. I'm not a fan of any of Barry's fairground trilogy although the Comet backglass was nice and the Cyclone one quirky with Ronnie and Nancy in the front carriage. When back in 1992 Gary Flower teased about the game title I was hoping for an update to Whirlwind. Game did OK on site back in the day as pubs were hungry for any pins and the game was family friendly. Remember it was the SAME retail price as TAF

binned the last translite. couldn't get £300 for the whole firkin machine and playfield was mint. at least a pleasant French chap got to make use of that. This was 2012 not 2002. I'm not a fan of any of Barry's fairground trilogy although the Comet backglass was nice and the Cyclone one quirky with Ronnie and Nancy in the front carriage. When back in 1992 Gary Flower teased about the game title I was hoping for an update to Whirlwind. Game did OK on site back in the day as pubs were hungry for any pins and the game was family friendly. Remember it was the SAME retail price as TAF

I think now parts are harder to find as not a high number were made so I guess no repro parts will be done!

ferris wheel parts are very hard to get as is the topper . very popular these fairground games in the US.

Back box motor SOLD

Bottom loop ramp on SOLD

Translite and spinning disc on hold!

Legs, lock bar and coin door on hold!

Ferris wheel motor SOLD

Nothing else firm! still lots of parts available?

Last edited:
Interested in the plastic that come down the left hand side and loops just above the flipper up the right and feeds the metal wire frame.

any idea of cost ?

Is it a ramp?

Hi, yeah I think it might be what you have called the bottom loop ramp? It's the thing in your third photo above that you can see the flippers through.

If it is the bottom loop ramp I see its on hold...

I might be interested in other bits, don't actually have the machine yet (should get at start of week) just know that both posts are snapped of above and to the right of the flippers on incoming game

Cheers
Ian

Hi, yeah I think it might be what you have called the bottom loop ramp? It's the thing in your third photo above that you can see the flippers through.

If it is the bottom loop ramp I see its on hold...

I might be interested in other bits, don't actually have the machine yet (should get at start of week) just know that both posts are snapped of above and to the right of the flippers on incoming game

Cheers
Ian

Yes Ian that ramp is pending sale sorry! if it fall through I will let you know. When you get your pin see what you need but lots of parts on the playfield posts etc were very rust but you never know.

Ronnie

I'll take the translite (both parts) if still available. I didn't reply sooner to give someone who needed it for a machine to come forward.

Regards

C

updated list

Back box motor SOLD

Bottom loop ramp on SOLD

Translite and spinning disc on hold!

Legs, lock bar and coin door on hold!

Ferris wheel motor SOLD

Nothing else firm! still lots of parts available?

Back
Top Bottom