What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Who Dunnit

System11

Registered
If I had the space I wouldn't be moving this along, but I don't so I am.

The bad:
You can see the insert edges in the middle of the playfield, it's actually not bad for a W?D, see photo.
Translite has a scratch, see photo.
Power board is not in good shape, it's all working at the moment but a previous owner had the repair skills of a chimp.
Left flipper plate screw holes had to be repaired with glued cocktail stick inserts due to above chimp stripping them, perfectly secure now.
2 small touched up spots near the left flipper where someone used a screw too long underneath.
Mylar spot covering the roulette lane entrance - looked like a wood imperfection, the paint is all there though.
Ramp has damaged the playfield where it drops, pretty common.
Couple of touch ups here and there.

The good:
Aside from mentioned above the playfield is in very nice shape as you can see from the photos.
Just been completely stripped down to the wood and cleaned, all plastic parts polished, all metal parts tumbled or hand polished including the underside troughs, lane guides etc. Playing extremely fast.
New rubbers, new #47 bulbs throughout, all new warm LED bulbs under inserts.
New reel motors.
New switches here and there.
Power connectors replaced on the power board and on the transformer.
Cabinet in nice unfaded condition (there are small touchups here and there), has been drilled for a lockbar.
New balls.

I'd like £1500 for it.

whodun1.jpg whodun2.jpg whodun3.jpg whodun1.jpg whodun2.jpg whodun3.jpg whodun4.jpg whodun5.jpg whodun6.jpg whodun7.jpg whodun8.jpg whodun9.jpg

I also made a video tonight, excuse the inserts appearin to be blinding, it's my stream setup / lighting conditions.

https://www.twitch.tv/system11b/v/62833015

Collection from Cambridge, would prefer in person but can work with Martin.

Last edited:
I doubt it Dan, I have a NOS clearcoated playfield in mine :p Seriously though buy with confidence from James, his "the bad" will be things you will never notice, he is picky, I have had several games from him.

Yeah I like to be thorough on flaws ;) I just don't want a situation where someone drives here for 2 hours and doesn't see what they expected.

Yes James is a top man to buy from. Always very over picky on his bad bits and always fair on his prices.

Didn't have one at all, just put the one from Black Rose in there (which won't be running again for a long, long time). It recognises pounds and 20ps but doesn't like these new 10s and 50s. I don't know if there's supposed to be something I set, never bothered with them before.

Last edited:
No longer any issues with having to take it apart to move this out of the house - it's now in the garage set up to play. Also I forgot to mention the machine comes with the original manual.

Back
Top Bottom