What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold White Water

BelgiumPinball

Registered
Offering a real players pin.
Came out exploitation, works very fine but doesnt look so nice....
Works 100% !
Real playerspin
No topper.

• Ramps not nice anymore, broken at both entrances and looks melted at some areas (think they tried to clear the ramps with flame polishing...but didnt work out well :)
  • Playfield has wear at several inserts and the wear at lost mine is not nice repaired (with paint and mylar)
  • Cabinet also has some repair with paint not so nicely fixed...

2150 GBP + shipping

Pics and video:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ak_BrBbxbUj0gWJfn1gYr71quznW

Last edited:
No love for WH20?

I thought this pin was quite sought after. I've read its one of the most expensive pins to restore due to the amount of ramps (7?) and the scarcity of parts.

Is this the case? Love WH20 on TPA and I've played the one in Flip Out on a couple of occasions. Would be a cool pin to own.

No love for WH20?

I thought this pin was quite sought after. I've read its one of the most expensive pins to restore due to the amount of ramps (7?) and the scarcity of parts.

Is this the case? Love WH20 on TPA and I've played the one in Flip Out on a couple of occasions. Would be a cool pin to own.
I have lots of love WH20, one of the very best WMS games IMO, good price for a players pin (expect to pay a lot more for collectors condition).

Back
Top Bottom