What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where has the log out button gone?

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
Seems to have dissapered from my screen. :eek:

It was there up until yesterday. :confused:

should be top right corner - next to alerts.... Mine's still there - is yours back yet??

Also , Profile, inbox and alerts are missing.

If you hover just above the search bar you can get the above but not the log out. :confused:

Strange ?

And how do I go about doing that.

Step by step please not to computor savvy

Step by step please not to computor savvy

No worries
smile-1.png
What web browser are you using...Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer?

Ok, so at the top of the IE page there drop down lists for File, Edit, View, Favourites, Tools and Help

• Click on Tools
  • Go to the bottom of the drop down list and select Internet Options
  • The Internet Options box will open and you'll be on the General tab
  • On that tab there is a section called Browsing History with 2 buttons, Delete.... and Settings
  • Click the Delete... button and another box will open up
  • You can choose to individually delete the different things with the buttons on the right or use the Delete all button at the bottom to clear everything. The key things to clear in this case are Temporary Internet Files and Cookies but I'd recommend using the Delete all button (unless you need to keep your browsing history or auto passwords if you have any you won't be able to remember).
  • When you click Delete all you should see another box asking if your sure...click Yes
  • A box with a progress bar will appear while it deletes everything from the cache
  • Once it's done, click on OK in the Internet Options box to make that go away.
  • Finally close you browser, then restart it and come to the forum to see if the buttons have reappeared
    smile-1.png

Back
Top Bottom