What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are pinball in Dublin, Ireland?

MigLea85

Registered
I can't find a better place to make this question...

Do you know about any pinball machines around Dublin? Or possible locations?

I have searched in all forums, pinball maps, googled with all kind of possible words and combination of words and no lucky.
I know theres one AC/DC in O'Connell Street (Dr Quirkey) and one broken Star Trek in Parnell Street (Fibber Magee's), but the operator there have a Metallica that I cant find.

I will be there the next 5 weeks working and love to play some pinball machines.

Thank you all ;)
Miguel Leão

There are a few Irish members on here that we be able to answer your questions.
I am sure they will jump in once they see this post.

There are a few machines about (mainly the ones you mention) there is also a pinball arcade in the making but it's not open yet. It's by the same guys that run rage (retro games and records etc)
Rage are in fade street ,Dublin 2 not sure where the pins are but possibly worth asking in shop, might get a sneak peek

Also there is an Irish pinball league meet in two weeks up in lisburn, Northern Ireland if you are interested. Could probably sort a lift with some of the guys coming up from the south. Let me know..

Few guys on here from the south but none are based in Dublin but they will have a better knowledge of Dublin pin locations etc..

Back
Top Bottom