What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where are all the arcades? :(

The centre drop target stopped registering is my excuse, but the game plays nicely overall there.
I was wondering that, do you mean it wasn't dropping? I couldn't see when I hit them whether they had dropped or not unless I lowered my head to look, and I couldn't hear any sound effects either when they were hit.

There's actually a global event running for Bond, so we can see the best worldwide scores for this month
https://insider.sternpinball.com/insider/events/7940/leaderboards/CPwmr-sHF-jNMP?game=BND needs logging in to view.

I only got 810m when I was at Level over the weekend, so am already out of the top 100. The centre drop target stopped registering is my excuse, but the game plays nicely overall there.
Theres one on Jaws too. But they've pulled the top score,because Eric Stone (maybe others) discovered a 'bug' having completed all of the bounties

A grotty arcade, sounds like they are going for the nostalgic late 80s early 90s arcade ambiance that I remember. The seaside ones were always grotty back then.
It was a shame as we really wanted to like it as it's so close to us.

Cactus was a strange one as Pins always look quite different to me in the flesh than in pictures/videos. I didn't seem to enjoy it as much as the V-Pin version I used to play, and the tilt was very sensitive on it.
CCC is so much better!

Would rather have CC original and put in a CCC kit.

Or wait until someone cracks the CGC one to play CCC

Visited retrodome today, all games working fine except avengers which requires a new board. They’ve just got jaws too 😊

Attachments

• 9F735806-EB85-4F16-BD8B-C948B487ECD0.jpeg
    9F735806-EB85-4F16-BD8B-C948B487ECD0.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom