What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What was the first machine you owned?

I'm a newbie and I bought a Data East Time Machine at the end of 2021 for 2.7k, way overpriced I know but I was willing to pay it at the time. Funded be selling video game crap that sells for insane money now that sat on the shelf, my other further 3 pins were all near funded this way also.

Loved Time Machine, David Theil on audio, a fun game with real chimes that I really miss and would love to own again. I had a Ghostbusters, RFM and Time Machine in at once, all the kids loved Time Machine more and were drawn to it. Sold it for £1.5k with a spare CPU and the hard to source Time Warp ramp. Enjoyed the heck out of it for 15 months, but at that time I had to sell it to help fund a 10k machine without ramps 😂 👌

I'll buy a DE Time Machine back for sure one day.

Spiderman. Nearly killed myself dragging it up two flights of stairs to my flat, neighbour then complained it was too loud. Got two massive Polish removers, who picked it up as if it weighed the same as a matchbox, to take it to mum and dads 🙄

Back
Top Bottom