What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What pin would you like to see at Pinfest?

I grew up watching Congo, although awful it was part of my childhood so maybe that has an impact too.

Played it on a virtual pin and really enjoyed the shots and layout🙂

I grew up watching Congo, although awful it was part of my childhood so maybe that has an impact too.

Played it on a virtual pin and really enjoyed the shots and layout🙂
Agree
Although I’ve never seen it, is it a movie or a tv series? ( I’ve no idea 🤣)
love playing it on my virtual cabinet, great fun table, because of the theme I thought it would be pants, but was pleasantly surprised

Agree
Although I’ve never seen it, is it a movie or a tv series? ( I’ve no idea 🤣)
love playing it on my virtual cabinet, great fun table, because of the theme I thought it would be pants, but was pleasantly surprised
Movie, based on a book by Michael Crichton so they hoped it would be the next Jurassic Park.
But it wasnt.😆
Typical bad 90s adventure, I enjoyed it though

Haunted House
Black Hole
+1 Defender
Lucky Hand/Jack's Open (EMs in general - also would love to see Blast Off)
+1 Whoa Nellie, Juicy Melons! 🤭
Black Knight: Sword of Rage
Paragon
Pinbot
Safecracker

Congo isn't as bad as Totan for sure Matt but its still pretty unbalanced.

Having played TOTAN on the Williams App on iPad, it's attractive but bland. It does what modern Sterns do, with the multiple modes, but less well.

The artwork is also hilariously dubious. The art designers were determined to have a scantily-clad lady on the playfield, but then were too racist (or something) to consider that she might be hot AND dark skinned. So, they decided to exoticize the Princess of Baghdad by... giving her red hair. Because that was SOOO common among princesses in Iraq during the medieval period 🤔

Every time I see that artwork, I'm like 🤯

I'd like to see alot more EM's at the event especially 4 player em's. It would be good to have a classic solid state and an EM in the bank of the main competition although non-trivial.

Cheers,
Neil.
If there's an EM reliable enough to last the weekend I'd love to have it in the comp.
EightBall, BlackJack, Circus, F14 have all been in the main comp over the last couple of years - along with older DMD games, i certainly wouldn't want it to be all LCD screens

Having played TOTAN on the Williams App on iPad, it's attractive but bland. It does what modern Sterns do, with the multiple modes, but less well.

The artwork is also hilariously dubious. The art designers were determined to have a scantily-clad lady on the playfield, but then were too racist (or something) to consider that she might be hot AND dark skinned. So, they decided to exoticize the Princess of Baghdad by... giving her red hair. Because that was SOOO common among princesses in Iraq during the medieval period 🤔

Every time I see that artwork, I'm like 🤯
Looks like brown hair to me and what a ridiculous assumption 🤦🏼‍♂️
A73AA530-38DF-487C-AF87-D5B8BA541A97.jpeg

What is it with popeye ?
I recently went to the pinball office, and that was the only table I didnt play, I looked at it and thought na !
probably plays ok, but just looking at it puts me on edge 🤣🤣

What is it with popeye ?
I recently went to the pinball office, and that was the only table I didnt play, I looked at it and thought na !
probably plays ok, but just looking at it puts me on edge 🤣🤣

There's nothing wrong with the look of Popeye imo. Decent artwork and backglass.

The animal kicker is just awful but the orbit and extra ball shot from the upper pf are pretty decent.

Popeye certainly isn't the worst game I've had.

Popeye certainly isn't the worst game I've had.

Current lodgers: Ghostbusters, Batman66
Previous indulgence: LOTR, Jurassic Park, AIQ, Elvira, Congo, Deadpool, Stranger Things, AFM, STTNG, TWD, Judge Dredd, TOM, Popeye, Jackbot, Star Wars, Star Trek, Champion Pub
Sooo.... What's the worst game you've had then? :D

Back
Top Bottom