What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What feature/award have you *still* not seen ...

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
.... specifically on game(s) you have owned for quite some time.

I have had Tommy for over 15 years now and still haven't seen....

'4 Engine Start' bonus - I think it's awarded on the 4th (?) , maybe later, Captain Walker bombing run

'Race For The Prize' - awarded if you reach Pinball Wizard wizard mode before starting the main multiball.

I don't think I've seen Horde yet, although I recall it being lit. I might have been drunk. Who knows? Nobody knows.

I never got to Gauntlet on PotC before giving up and selling it. I regret that it's the only machine (I think) I've let go I didn't reach the Wizard Mode.

Still nowhere near Keefer Invitational on WPT

Bangerang on Hook for me that starts once all the modes are lit. Chads code has made it more achievable as the modes are now selected round robin vs previously which biased the lower value modes.

I literally just completed all the missions on Star Trek on Tuesday night for the first time. Thought I'd have a quick game before bed. I was over the moon!

SDMEWM on TSPP, I think I have done all the components needed in separate games but never all of them. Had the game 4 years.
Along that theme, Valinor too but I've only had it on loan for 6 months so far.

Never gotten to end of the line on Metallica. I refuse to watch the spoilers on YouTube so I have no idea what happens when you get there.

And going through the sounds on Pinball Browser I know that there is a sound clip on Roadshow that says “Hey look Ted, there’s a Carlene Carter concert!” but I’ve never managed to make the machine say it during a game.

Never gotten to end of the line on Metallica. I refuse to watch the spoilers on YouTube so I have no idea what happens when you get there.

And going through the sounds on Pinball Browser I know that there is a sound clip on Roadshow that says “Hey look Ted, there’s a Carlene Carter concert!” but I’ve never managed to make the machine say it during a game.

It's actually not unusual to find unused callouts/sounds in game code. I think Chad has found unused stuff in every DE game he has reworked.

Back
Top Bottom