What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wh20 topper dome - foil ?

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Have just set up my Wh20 again and fitted new dome .

I can’t 100% remember and cant see immediate answer online…..

Did original toppers have reflective foil decal fitted to the underside of the dome top surface ?
I’m thinking they did , my old WH20 did maybe ? Or am I dreaming it 🤔

No, but there should be a foil strip just by the bulbs at the bottom to help reflect the light up onto the topper

Apparently fishtales has the silver in the 'ceiling' of the dome to reflect light back down onto the fish. Never noticed this on a WW though.. Can't say i've ever seen it on either tbh, probably as Andypc says just goes on the bottom to help reflect light up. My WW doesn't have this either

Apparently fishtales has the silver in the 'ceiling' of the dome to reflect light back down onto the fish. Never noticed this on a WW though.. Can't say i've ever seen it on either tbh, probably as Andypc says just goes on the bottom to help reflect light up. My WW doesn't have this either

Yeah now I think about it all the Fishy I have had did have foil on the Dome.

While I had the Dome off I put a Bigfoot figure I picked up ages ago in there. He looks pretty cool 😁

754E70E1-E8AA-4B0F-9CFF-8B4BF8E2A66B.jpeg

View attachment trim.AC5EB710-0516-4D05-8315-17F9B905CF32.MOV

Ah yeah he looks great 👍 My dome is in pretty shoddy condition compared to yours, I suspect the whole machine is tbh 😆

Back
Top Bottom